Toots his horn:

"Sometimes funny, sometimes dreadful, but at least
it's well-written all the time."
--Philippine Web Awards Fortnightly, April 20, 2005.

6.12.04

Lionel Ritchie Sings Hello

(3:26 PM)

To the mountains and valleys and treetops. To the temples, to the walls. To the zoos and alleys and bakeshops. This is our rallying cry; this is how we pretend to be literary. You and me and this blog.

Yesterday, I caught a fish. The other day, I killed a cockroach. And somewhere in between, the world opened itself up and revealed itself to me, like a dining table.

And last night, Lionel Ritchie sang "Hello".

----

1 Comments:

Blogger Lionel Valdellon wrote (1:29 AM):  

... is it me you're looking for?

ah no. wrong lionel. hehehehehe

- lionel valdellon (acid42)
http://acid42.bluechronicles.net/blog

----

Post a Comment

----